Chapter 1: A New World

Unseen the wise and fools alike; a great web connects everything. Every life and every soul may meet on fated day. There is a draw into the great web, a gift, or curse. Very few ever know, and those that do disappear, likely never to return again.Infinite Worlds is a multiple campaign setting game using Pathfinder RPG.Run by Shadowguide TetNak
Scout89
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Gadgeteer

Re: Chapter 1: A New World

Post by Scout89 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:20 am

Cass maintains the silence. After all, Rax had been with the strange people longer than him and it's possible he has more details about this business.
A.K.A. Tvrod.

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Gunslinger

Post by Chanur » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:54 am

Rax is not good with diplomacy mostly he just terrifies people or kills them. "I think he disagrees or we would not be here. I am sure you are highly capable at maintaining order, but rooting out scum is another thing entirely, it is no affront to your honor. We are here to assist with the slaying of this "Daerith" and end his pitiful treachery. "

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:04 pm

"I have no honor," the captain states matter-of-factly. "If you want to kill them, by all means. Wholesale slaughter is not something I can do and still maintain the peace. I do not want riots on my hands."

Aranchor looks for a document on his desk, finding it, he pulls it forward. Rax and Cass both cannot read it the language it is written in. "I know of a place where these dreg congregate. You should go there, kill everyone inside, and then bring the bodies back to the Crimson Guard."
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Chanur » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Rax takes the paper looking at it, turning it around and around and around. "I don't read this. Its not common. "Handing it to Cass it seems like he might not be able to read it either. "I was told you used to be Daerith's second. What happened between you two?"

Scout89
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Scout89 » Sat May 03, 2014 6:54 am

Cass takes the paper, but since he can't read it, he folds it and puts it in one of his pockets.
A.K.A. Tvrod.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon May 05, 2014 8:35 pm

The captain frowns and taps the paper. "I will have someone show you where." Aranchor looks between the two, "Come back here after dark, go around back, there's a barracks. I will have your guide show you where they might be and point out the ring leaders to you."

Scout89
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Scout89 » Mon May 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Unless Rax decides to continue talking, Cass thanks the captain and mentions to leave.
A.K.A. Tvrod.

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Chanur » Fri May 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Rax nods at the Captain and follows his orders thinking some sleep would do him well. It is good to be rested for battle and still it seems almost a life time ago since he had some rest.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Sat May 10, 2014 1:09 am

Aranchor smiles, "It would be wise to not be seen leaving," he says, "There is a small tunnel that leads from here to just outside the city. Our enemy have spies everywhere. When you return, find yourself a room." The captain pulls open a drawer of his desk, grabbing a small coin purse. "Local currency," he quips, tossing it over toward Cass.

Scout89
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Scout89 » Mon May 12, 2014 8:02 pm

Cass grabs the purse, "Thank you, captain." Then he looks for the secret passage.
A.K.A. Tvrod.