Warrior Technology Expo

Everyone has debated for decades over what form the coming apocalypse would take; many think plague, some thing war, some thing famine, others a frightening combination of all the above. What were your predictions? How well did you prepare for the eventuality which came to claim the human race?

In this adventure characters are survivors of the apocalypse, the last bastian of humanity that holds out against the oncoming hard and struggle to delay the inevitable.

We are using the All Flesh Must be Eaten game system for the adventure and players who are unfamiliar with the system will be helped along so that everyone can enjoy the 'fun'

As a note, please don't get too attached to any one character you choose to make, s/he may not make it. Heck, while were at it, go ahead and make a backup character just in case.

Run by the Zombie Lord BrokenWire2086
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Re: Warrior Technology Expo

Post by TetNak » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:20 am

"Fun times," Rust quips, "Let's get as much shit as we can and get out."

Rust immediately starts looking for the goods brought here by those hawking their wares. Weapons, gear, whatever.

Second, he will go toward the bar and eateries, trying to procure as much food as possible.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

AdamDaBomb11
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite
Title: Oh look. A title.
User Class: Wanderer

Post by AdamDaBomb11 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:05 am

"I am going to go look for some batteries. They always come in handy." Tara rummages through each stand, opening up electronics in hopes to find batteries.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:16 am

No word from Bohemond and I'm still not sure whether or not he opted to perform his actions of taking his keys and firing a shot in the parking log when we arrived and from BrokenWire has already posted, half of us are already inside the convention center as of current. This kind of makes it hard to respond in any proper given detail. Regardless, Frank is outside protecting the vehicles and I'll post something to such detail. I just wanted to mention such in the event of being fair to everyone involved.
Frank nods to Rust and is about to join the man on the way inside of the convention center when he spots Tara already seizing the initiative to do so herself. As such, Frank stops what he is doing and then nods once more to insinuate that he will hang back and protect their ride(s). Holstering his sidearm, Frank sheathes his knife and once more clutches the grip to his P90 in hand. This time however, he pauses to attach a silencer to the end of it and quickly sets the weapon to single fire mode. Having done so, Frank turns his attentions to Caleb and tries to figure out what the man is doing. To Frank, the man's face appears to show the signs of someone wishing to say or do something, but hasn't quite gotten around to doing so just yet and this concerns him.
Just using the last part to try and bring some sense of continuity to the scene. This way if Caleb truly wants to pop a shot off and go back to the scene a block away, he can - or even begin to try and get me to do so, etc.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:11 pm

If I end up missing something you your pose please give me a note letting me know whats happened. I don't always catch everything that is posted and it appears his post was done while I was writing my other post. Again, please let me know if I miss anything you think needs to have attention drawn to it. At this point we are a bit far to go back on that action so I'll move the car to within line of sight of the convention center so that if anyone wants to open fire on it and the people trying to open it they are able to so such.

The group inside the convention center go about searching all the booths and boxes in the convention hall itself. What they find is:
AA Batteries: box of 24
9 Volt: 4 pack
C Batteries: box of 12
Police Band Two Way radio with rechargeable lithium batterie (no charger)
A box of 15, Water Bottles
Two Chainmate Saws
12 Copies of Bushcraft 101
One pack of fifty Survival Blankets
Three HK Knives
Box of 50 Swedish Knots
One Sovel like item
12 sets of 6 Candels
One Survival Knife
One backpack
Four Footlockers
Two Flashlights

ooc: Make a note on your equipment section as to what you choose to take with you. For whatever reason it seems that the ammunition and weapons (aside from the knives) are missing which is contrary to what you all remember being here when you left.
When the group turns to head towards the kitchen and bar area, aside from the TV which is continuing to play new headlines in a breaking news fashion, there is the sound of a commotion in the back kitchen followed by two gunshots.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Rust frowns, "That's our cue to leave." The detective seems less interested in upholding the law at this point. "Let's get out of here." With the gear they've already obtained, he nods for Tara to get out first, with him following after.

"Gunshots inside!" he yells at Frank and the others. "We should flake out and find somewhere else to pick up supplies. Looks like most the guns have already been looted."

AdamDaBomb11
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by AdamDaBomb11 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:00 am

Tara moves out of the convention building with arms full of supplies. "It is days like this that show just how on the edge of chaos the world is. Where do you want me to put all this?"

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:18 pm

The group makes it out into the parking lot without being pursued by whoever or whatever had started opening fire in the kitchen. Out in the parking lot you can all still see in the distance the people surrounding the car trying to pry it open with their fingers. Whatever is inside must be worth allot to these people as they are hell bent on getting at it.

Bohemond
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Scout

Post by Bohemond » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:23 am

"In the trunk!" Caleb says. "Time to wig out. We can head to my place. Solar panels, lakeside, my crop coming in if you like radishes, I know how to hunt feral hogs. We can live like kings, and take others likely." Caleb still is ready to scram.

AdamDaBomb11
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by AdamDaBomb11 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:32 am

Tara dumps the equipment in the trunk and gets back into the truck. "I don't care where we go, as long as we get away from all this gunfire." She puts her backpack on her lap and puts on her seat belt.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:17 am

"No complaint from me," Rust states, putting what he's got into Caleb's truck. He considers his car and shrugs, "Ok, let's go." He climbs back into the survivalist's truck, looking out into the chaos of the streets. "I hope you have a way to get us out of this madness."