The OOC for the Starknight Academy game
Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Rant Room (OOC)

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:42 pm

This thread is where any rules questions and other out of game conversations shall take place.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Re: Rant Room (OOC)

Post by Eanwulf » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:39 am

I just wanted to take the time to post a brief blurb of those players showing interest in gaming with us here in this campaign:

Trogdor (Currently working on character)
AdamDaBomb11 (Currently working on character)
Hayabusa (Shows great interest but is a victim of work and real life - I'll try to contact him soon to see how I can help)
TetNak (Shows interest also but is on vacation and dealing with new players in his game - will likewise try to contact him and see if I can lend a hand)
brunotr (Showed interest but no word since)

There is always room for more players and if I can get some background jibber-jabber from Hayabusa and TetNak, I might even be able to start a loose Prologue into your trip to the Academy in the near future.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

AdamDaBomb11
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite
Title: Oh look. A title.
User Class: Wanderer

Post by AdamDaBomb11 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:50 am

If anyone needs any help, I am also here and bored haha. Don't hesitate to contact me. If you give me a quick idea of what type of race you want to play, I can figure out the details of the race etc.

Scout89
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Gadgeteer

Post by Scout89 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Eanwulf, I'm still interested. I'm just trying to learn the system before I create a character. I might be able to finish the book this weekend so that I can start filling my sheet.
A.K.A. Tvrod.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:40 am

Glad to hear that you are still interested! By all means share your thoughts with the group. Cohesively conjoining our efforts to produce a viable group of super heroes is something I look forwards to! As for myself, today was another busy day playing nursery maid to my job. I shall be ever so glad to see my former boss return from medical leave! I can't help but smell a week's vacation in my imminent future!

Scout89
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Gadgeteer

Post by Scout89 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:32 pm

I'm going for something simple. So maybe a super strong, highly resistant hero. Something like Superman with no eye laser.
A.K.A. Tvrod.

AdamDaBomb11
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by AdamDaBomb11 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:54 am

This campaign will be using alien races, because Eanwulf wants to stay away from the boring humans (I agree with him), you can either choose an already existing alien race or create your own. If you want to create your own but don't have the time, give me a rough estimate of what you are looking for and I'll make it for you.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:41 am

An android powerhouse would be nice. Perhaps Black Adam meets Amazo in concept? Could easily be human-looking with variations sure, just didn't like the idea of true human supers in this type of dimension/setting is all. Even Starlord was a rarity among his universe in the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:50 am

LOL for some odd reason I suddenly got the idea for a brick hero called Legionnaire. Originally one of many android combatants (the Legion series) that became self-aware and independent. Said self-awareness grants him political asylum and independence to do what he wants.

AdamDaBomb11
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by AdamDaBomb11 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:51 am

I was toying with a cool idea of a Construct hero with Construct minions (They detach from his body leaving him with less armor/resistance but more offensive abilities) Also give minor metal control with the regeneration power so he can essential heal himself if metal sources are around him.ick with them

I didn't make him though because I already created the Galeine race and figured I should just stick with them haha