Second Ring - The Overland Route

“Welcome to the shining star of the Colonies, the Second City, honorable samurai! May your stay be as interesting and profitable as you desire! I strongly recommend that you do not venture outside the city until you have had an opportunity to receive some rudimentary training with the Second City Guardsmen, however.” – Shinjo Hariken, Vassal of the Miya
Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Ten Days on the Road: Near to Twin Folks City

Post by Hayabusa » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:35 pm

Yeah, sorry, guys. I let this slip far too much. It was not a fun off time. :( I apologize for delaying you so much.
It is a wonderful time and one to enjoy indeed, so the battle maiden does so any time she can. While still part of the Empire their tasks put them on a road as close to her own clan's venture centuries ago. And perhaps it might just be the most exciting trip for a long time. And so Yukiko takes care of her own mount's stabling when she has the time and no other urgent matter needs to be tended to. Likely it takes her far too long until she rejoins the others again.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:05 pm

After tending to her mount Yukiko returns to the small common room of the inn. Gopti and Naseru are in deep theological debates on the nature of kami and bodhisattva, and how they are very much alike, yet different. Its an interesting conversation about how 'magic' works in the various parts of the world, and how different names may mean the same thing, and refer to the same being but with very different ideals. The two welcome Yukiko to the table, who is out of her depth here, but the company is good. So it is like this that they don't realize just how late it is.

Then the door opens, and in comes two familiar faces...
Merging threads! Wooo! Watch for a merged thread.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring