Moderator: ManWithDoor

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Re: OOC Discussions

Post by Muskrat » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:27 pm

Hmm. If others want to do it, I'll give it a try.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:13 pm

Sounds good. If you make an account and send me your username I'll set up a group there. Hopefully Karstil sees this as well.

How goes everyone's time and resources these days? The latest post has been up for almost a couple weeks, and only Muskrat has been able to post since then.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:27 am

Sorry, I'm just not sure what should be running through my character's head at that moment, and I'm feeling detached from what's happening, so I was waiting for the follow-up post.

Karstil
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Karstil » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:26 pm

I have Discord but at the moment i don't have a clear job scedule so i can't say i will be online more then a week, or days, prior.

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:18 pm

I can still send a Discord message when I have a new Post up, if that helps on keeping updated when there's something new to look at.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:51 am

Maybe Pixel's description is psyching me out, but I'm worried that the entity is too strong for the newbs like us. I'm having Geyser try to stay useful, but he's acting on impulse. For a moment there I was about to Step Sideways, taking anyone brave enough to come with me, and try to mess up the entity's connection to Jade Dragon directly. I still consider that an option but for now let us call upon the power of Almighty RNG.

ManWithDoor this is pretty exciting, keep it up!

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:34 pm

:D Thanks for the encouragement!

And as always I am leaving all options on the table for your actions. You can do anything from freezing in fear and doing nothing, running away, helping people, trying to counter whatever is happening, or even going for direct confrontation. Or anything else you want to try out. I'm loving the directions you all are trying out. Very human of you all.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:52 pm

Posted the character profile for Geyser. Finally!

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:35 am

Absolutely love it!

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:45 pm

Alright, question time: can I augment all of Ulrich's rolls hereon out in the scene with my own Spirit dots? Is that a spell I can work, an Aid Another action, what does that look like mechanically?