Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End

You and some friends are traveling across the country on what is supposed to be an enjoyable getaway. Little did you know that this was the week the Zombie apocalypse would start. Trapped in the middle of nowhere, with only your wits and a suitcase full of clothes, how will you survive the end of the world as we know it?

Run by the Zombie Overlord wbweather

Moderator: Wbweather

WalterPeck
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End: Tuesday Aug 9th , 5:40 AM

Post by WalterPeck » Wed May 24, 2017 3:52 am

Mike had moved from soldier corpse to soldier corpse trying to find an AR with ammo in it. With the adrenaline still flowing from the whack-a-zombie Mike didn't think to take an empty rifle and then search for ammo. On the 5th soldier Mike found what he was looking for. Picking up the M4 he saw the ejection port was closed. Good sign. Ejecting the magazine Mike smiled to see it full of 5.56. A search of the soldier's webbing found a couple more magazines.

"We're in business gentlemen." Mike smiled as he gripped the M4. Just like the old days.

WB I'll let you decide how much ammo I found. A standard UBL for an infantryman in 210 rounds. 3 magazines would be 90 rounds. Or 84 if the guy isn't a cherry.
As the others continued to look for supplies Mike decided to be more proactive in their defense. Mike slung the M4 and wielded the katana in a ready position, "You guys keep looking. I'm going to finish off the closest zombies."
Kill wounded zombies with katana. If any look like they're "less" wounded I will attempt to head shot them.
Asad Uller - Blood for Gold, Brayden Weathers - Shattered Kingdoms, Marshal Buckler - War without End, Ragnar - Dawn of Days, Henry Mallister - Shattered Kingdoms

Italics = internal thoughts.

Put your weapon on happy and chamber a smile.