Prologue: Solace Amidst The Stars

Ever wonder what it would be like to play a cosmic-level super hero? Yes, that’s right, an interstellar class of super hero. Perhaps something akin to a member of the Green Lantern Corps or possibly even a colleague to Rom Space Knight? Maybe you’d prefer to play something like Shazam or Adam Warlock. Answer yes? Then this may very well be the game for you! Utilizing the Marvel Heroic Roleplaying Core Rules by Margaret Weis Productions Ltd. and the powers of sheer imagination, I have come up with a game setting in which players are allowed the chance to play such powerful types of heroes. Starknight Academy will essentially allow players to portray one of their home-world's "best" in a military academy styled setting. There they will undergo the trials and exams that will hopefully reward them with the title of Starknight and a chance to join the galaxy's finest order of law-keepers in the Universe!

Run by the Cosmic Watcher Eanwulf

Moderator: Eanwulf

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Re: Prologue: Solace Amidst The Stars

Post by Eanwulf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:11 pm

@AdamDaBomb11 @JohnnyWeird @Olligarchy @Riversisariver
Alright then, you can finish up flavor posting as desired here and then MOVE ALONG HERE to the next portion of our game. I'm not trying to rush anyone in any way, merely trying to keep a healthy pace.

Other than that, this concludes this portion of our game’s Prologue.

Thanks and on to da future!!!
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Riversisariver
Level 3
Level 3
User Class: Guardsman

Re: Prologue: Solace Amidst The Stars

Post by Riversisariver » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:16 am

The tall masked and dowerly dressed, in a long armored blacked out trench coat that acted as much of a mask as the rest of him, Terran stood beside Ruen, "I don't.. know, Though I suppose it is..Where we'll be staying." The voice produced was Raspy and of ill used. The voice itself was dark and had an almost rustic Tone. Without much other to add he retracted his hand stood quietly looking up at the sign, and then to Ruen. "We should join them inside."