Rant Room (OOC)

The OOC Forum for the Starknight Academy game.

Moderator: Eanwulf

Olligarchy
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Noble

Re: Rant Room (OOC)

Post by Olligarchy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:58 am

Sounds like a good time actually!
Reznak * Artys ** Henry ** Orin

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:09 pm

No idea WTF happened to my post. It has apparently poofed! :evil:

Once I get home from running my parents around to the last of their errands, I'll check my HD and FD to see if I saved a copy and re-post.

In response to @Olligarchy

It was definitely a fun time, though physically exhausting. All we did for four days was party and game like we were high-schoolers LMAO. Still though, it was a much-needed diversion of a mini-vacation for all three of us and everyone's significant others banded together to go play around in Disney for a spell. Got to love group-rate Military discounts for Florida natives. Having family on the inside helps tremendously too! :twisted:
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Mon May 15, 2017 2:14 am

Real life sucks! Had too much of a lapse there due to inuring myself and an unexpected though 'unrelated' procedure that I had to undergo on a couple of the veins in my right leg. All-in-all, I am finally in a position to use both hands and not be confined to mandated bed-rest or the elevating of my legs. In addition, my father's physical therapy appears to be working; he is back to driving himself and my mother around as needed. I would have let you all know what was going on sooner, but being unable to use my left hand while getting Roto-rooter'd on the opposing leg sort of makes a person downright depressed at his given situation. I loathe being hindered...
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Olligarchy
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Noble

Post by Olligarchy » Mon May 15, 2017 7:13 am

Damn that sounds rough.

Try and get better mate, don't overexert yourself!
Reznak * Artys ** Henry ** Orin

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Mon May 15, 2017 10:32 am

A lot going on, but a general trend upwards. Do what will help you - we'll wait.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Wed May 17, 2017 11:17 pm

A lot of bullshit going on more like it LMAO.

I got the bandages removed from my hand and other than some overall stiffness in the fingers and some wicked-cool Frankenstein looking stitches, and am able to use both hands once more. The leg is still wrapped but shouldn't be on much longer. As is, the bandages are loose and dangling in spots like the Mummy, and my follow up appointment is in 2 days. Other than the unexpected hand injury, I shouldn't have even been out a long as I was.

That really sucked! My buddy's dog (a ginormous St. Bernard named Candy) got all nutjob excited when she saw us all inside the house visiting and demanded she come inside to slobber 'hello' on everybody. Most of us were in the kitchen making dinner and talking shop as the buddy's son opened up the sliding glass door to his family room. In comes Candy and barrels her way through myself and another buddy of mine.

I got knocked forward and reached out to grab at anything I could find to try and keep from sucking pavement. Sadly, what I thought was an empty hand from a nearby friend wasn't so empty as I'd hoped it be. He was holding on to the handle of a butcher's knife as he'd been dicing up potatoes and onions for the night's supper.

End result, I went down to the ground on my knees and was forced to ram my face up against the guy's hip and leg (luckily it wasn't his ass or crotch) as my left hand grabbed/slid down the edge of his knife. Not pretty at all but also not nearly as bad as it could have been. Poor Candy was traumatized and ran back out of the kitchen to hide.

The leg affair was just scheduled routine. They closed another vein or two in my leg, pretty sure I'm finally done with all the desired procedures too I might add, so rather happy. Being laid up in bed with your legs in the air like a whore gets old really quick, if not depressing.

All in all, I wanted to share and let you know that I should resume our game's progress tomorrow sometime most likely. Nothing spectacular, but definitely a descriptive enough post to resolve things here and finally get your asses into the damned Academy!

Until then, much smelly man luv...
Wulf

Riversisariver
Level 3
Level 3
User Class: Guardsman

Post by Riversisariver » Fri May 19, 2017 1:10 am

Hope you get better. (Dont mind Tisp. Hes just suffering from hematoma.)

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Fri May 19, 2017 2:19 am

Naw, more like emo. I never said his brain felt like it was in a blender, only a sickening sensation at the core of his being. The rest is just his own design ;)

Riversisariver
Level 3
Level 3
User Class: Guardsman

Post by Riversisariver » Thu May 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Man, I'm so pooped.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:58 pm

This game is dead? Yes? No posts for nearly a month.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring