Prelude: The Grand Design

In the final days of the Clone Wars Dark Lord of the Sith, Palpatine issued Order 66. The clone troopers throughout the galaxy turned on the Jedi and began killing them. Darth Vader marched on the Jedi Temple and with the 501st Legion eradicated the Jedi Order.

Yet not every Jedi was caught in the purge as a small number escaped into hiding. The Inquisitorius was born, Force-sensitive agents working for the Empire to hunt down the remaining Jedi and wipe them out. For nearly twenty years the Empire has expanded without Jedi opposition, until now...
Hermit
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Trader

Punch it!

Post by Hermit » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am

Onichi flicks a look over at Cander and Vashu, then back to the console controlling the craft's guns, using this momentary respite as an opportunity to familiarize himself as best as possible with the overall layout of the systems and controls. "Hope you know some smuggling routes, otherwise the imps'll definitely give chase if we use one of the usual trade or travel routes."
''At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.'' - Lao-Tzu

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Hyperspace!

Post by Vardaen » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:53 pm

A screen starts flashing, - in coming ships-, but its too late for the Imperials.

The nav computer has done its job, and the hyper drive wines up and *POOF* you are launched into hyperspace, the flash of stars and objects races by as you escape....

I'm thinking this would be a decent end point, but the other thread has to catch up a bit. So you can feel free to RP among yourself while in hyper space, once they catch up you guys will get to meet up at last.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Hyperspace!

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:27 pm

Cander plops heavily back in his seat, going limp. "Oh gods, that was close." He weakly rubs his jaw, then lets the arm fall back down. "That's the closest I've come to death in years. And it wasn't even for a big score, just bad luck." He actually starts chuckling softly, although he cuts it short after it jostles his injuries. "And yeah, I'm taking an indirect route. I'll stop a couple times in random directions, then go to our destination. No need to make it easy on them to follow us, if they do send people after us."
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Hyperspace!

Post by Muskrat » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:53 pm

Vashu lay back in her seat and groaned aloud, as the enormity of what happened hit her. Most likely she was the only member of her family not dead or in Imperial prison. She wondered if it was her fault, if she had gotten too cocky while slicing for Imperial secrets. Though plenty of other of her family members had been working to undermine the Empire as well.

After a moment, she realizes that the others might be watching her and pulls herself together. "Sorry," she said. "I've been so worrying about saving myself--now that I'm safe, I've only really begun to realize everyone else in my family is probably dead or an Imperial captive." She looks out in hyperpsace and says, "Part of me wants to go back to rescue them. But that would just be suicide. I need to find another way to strike back." She wondered if the data she had on the Seswenna shipyards would let do that.

Hermit
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Trader

Hyperspace!

Post by Hermit » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:05 pm

Letting out an exhale of breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding in, Onichi relinquishes his grip on the controls operating the turrets. His gaze remains fixated on anywhere but the viewports, finding the visual phenomenon of hyperspace to be mildly nauseating. The Pantoran is tempted to give the Clawdite smuggler a congratulatory pat for providing their means of escape, but thinks better of it when reminded of the grievous injuries the imps have inflicted upon him, instead settling for an affirmative nod when his concerns regarding their method of approach are allayed by the smuggler.

Shrugging off his jacket, Onichi slings the garment over his shoulder rises from his seat. The weary look on his face makes plain his intention to vacate the cockpit and find the nearest bunk to work off all this excitement with a pleasant nap. Vashu's vocal misgivings however give him pause at the threshold of the cockpit. The detective looks over at the Togrutan with a sympathetic look, but offers little else beyond that before completing his exit, tossing a look over his shoulder in the general direction of the two as he says, "If you don't mind, I'm gonna go count sheep. Wake me if we get to Nar Shadaa or we run across some trouble along the way, yeah?"
''At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.'' - Lao-Tzu