Prelude: Forced Labor

In the final days of the Clone Wars Dark Lord of the Sith, Palpatine issued Order 66. The clone troopers throughout the galaxy turned on the Jedi and began killing them. Darth Vader marched on the Jedi Temple and with the 501st Legion eradicated the Jedi Order.

Yet not every Jedi was caught in the purge as a small number escaped into hiding. The Inquisitorius was born, Force-sensitive agents working for the Empire to hunt down the remaining Jedi and wipe them out. For nearly twenty years the Empire has expanded without Jedi opposition, until now...
Eilandor
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Aeon Priest
User Class: Explorer

Post by Eilandor » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:54 pm

Gavin winces in pain as the Stormtrooper's blaster fire surprisingly strikes him on the leg. K5 implores him to move, so he tumbles away from the closest trooper and grabs the lightsaber from K5's patiently waiting hand. Regaining his feet, Gavin ignites his weapon, looking to impale the nearest trooper with it.
Number Two: "You are number six."
Number Six: "I am not a number, I am a free man!"
Number Two: "Muh ha ha ha ha!"

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Round 2 Troopers 3, Gavin 2, K5 2, Navine 1

Round 3 Troopers 3, Gavin 2, K5 2, Navine 1
K5 swings his weapon up from its mounting on his side, the weapon is pumped and primed. At the same time a small compartment opens on his side, and out shoots the lightsaber of Gavin. Gavin tumbles back out of the way as one of the Troopers shouts, "Oh crap he's a Jedi!" K5 fires and the blast from the projective weapon knocks one of the troopers over onto his white arse, as it blows a hole through his chest. The others are riddled with pellets and cry out but their armor holds up against most of it.

Gavin, pushes the button and his blade flares to life. He then steps back toward the Stormtroopers, and with a *whoo-whoo-whosh* he flips and spins his blade about. He cuts down the one man with an easy stroke across the trooper's belly. As he falls Gain flips his blade around and chops the next man's arm off, then strikes out and pierces the last standing Stormtrooper through the chest like he was stabbing with a rapier. With the hum of the lightsaber coming to a stop, the trooper falls dead to the ground off the 'blade'.

Navine steps forward, her pistol in hand, "Well I never! A Jedi? I don't know if that's good luck orbad luck, but no way they are all just here for me!" She is smiling shaking her head.
K5: Quick Draw, Move to Short Range, Eject Lightsaber (2 Strain): Shoot:
:yb: :gb: :gb: :pb: : :suc: :suc: :adv: :adv: = 10 Dmg - 5 Soak = 5 = DEAD, 2 ADV Knockdown, Blast 6 - 5 Soak(1 Dmg to the rest of them)

Gavin: Take Lightsaber, Attack: :yb: :gb: :gb: :pb: :pb: : :suc: :suc: = 12 - 0 Soak (Breach 1), = 3 Dead Troopers

All the troopers are dead
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Eilandor
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Eilandor » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:46 pm

Gavin quickly stows his lightsaber hilt to his belt, "This is not how I thought this day would go." Turning to Navine who is smiling, "Oh I see, is this fun for you?" Smiling himself, "Apprentice actually, but let's not stall on semantics. K5, we need to get out of here, now!"

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:23 pm

Navine considers the question, "Actually, yes, that was rather fun. Teach these Imperial Stormtroopers to mess with us!" She flexes a bit then loots one of the dead troopers taking his heavy blaster, and his comlink device. "I agree K5, we should get out of here." She points down the passage, "Ships should be down that way, and if they haven't sounded the alarm yet we have a chance to escape before they find these guys." She looks at then, considering trying to hide a body.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Eilandor
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Eilandor » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Gavin looks around, "Lets try and drag these bodies to a room, perhaps a storage room or closet."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:33 pm

Navine nods, there is a small closet nearby, and you drag the bodies into there, and close the door with a bit of an effort as its full to the brim now.

"Alright, maybe that will buy us some time," she says.

Eilandor
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Eilandor » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:49 pm

Wiping the sweat from his brow, "Alright Navine, lead the way."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Docking Hangar Security Door

Post by Vardaen » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:58 pm

"Down this passage, then left, then down the ramp, that should put us in the lower spaceport hanger. I think we can find a short range shuttle there to steel. Assuming you can get us in, I can fly us out." So you race down the hall and then left, then down a ramp past some charging power cells, then right up to a sealed door!

Navine types in a code on the pad but it just buzzes back at her. "Alright, figured, locked out. You're up...." You can just see through a small view hole there is a small shuttle craft inside the hangar, if you can get past the security.

Eilandor
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Eilandor » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:21 pm

Gavin sighs at yet another obstacle, "Let me take a look." Investigating the keypad, if able he removes the front plate and examines the internal components for a way to manipulate the door.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:02 pm

K5 stares at the screen blankly after rushing in this direction. They had dispatched the Stormtroopers, but he had computed a high likelihood they did not have much time to escape afterward.

"We should procure a droid capable of slicing, master." The hulking droid comments as he replaces the shotgun to its side and raises the riot shield to potentially protect Gavin from any harm.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name