Prelude: Forced Labor

In the final days of the Clone Wars Dark Lord of the Sith, Palpatine issued Order 66. The clone troopers throughout the galaxy turned on the Jedi and began killing them. Darth Vader marched on the Jedi Temple and with the 501st Legion eradicated the Jedi Order.

Yet not every Jedi was caught in the purge as a small number escaped into hiding. The Inquisitorius was born, Force-sensitive agents working for the Empire to hunt down the remaining Jedi and wipe them out. For nearly twenty years the Empire has expanded without Jedi opposition, until now...
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Docking Hangar Security Door

Post by Vardaen » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Gavin moves to the panel and pulls it from the wall, its a pretty standard control panel, and on occasion Gavin has bypassed these before when moving about after hours here. He quickly pulls the right two wire free, reconnects them, and then jabs at a capacitor with a piece of metal from the panel. That causes the door to slide open, he's also managed to do it just the right way that you could be able to close and lock it from the other side. Once open, he rips the wires out making it much harder to control the door from this side.
Gavin Computer

:gaa: :ga: :gsa: :pb: :pt: = :suc: :adv: :adv:
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Eilandor
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Aeon Priest
User Class: Explorer

Post by Eilandor » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Gavin proclaims, "It worked!" Scurrying to the opposing panel, "C'mon, quickly now, to this side. I'm going to try and close the door and lock it behind us." He rips the panel cover off, pulls some wires, twists them together and finally jabs at the proper capacitor and waits for the door to close.
Number Two: "You are number six."
Number Six: "I am not a number, I am a free man!"
Number Two: "Muh ha ha ha ha!"

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:15 pm

K5 follows Gavin. "We need to borrow a ship," the droid says, looking at the girl. "I hope you are a fair pilot." The droid with the riot shield follows Gavin closely as they bypass the security and continue.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Eilandor
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Eilandor » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Gavin looks around the hanger, "K5, if you happen across a slicer droid, snatch it up and bring with us!"

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:26 pm

You head into the hangar and Gavin closes the door and locks it behind you.

Navine is all smiles, "Don't you worry your pretty little circuits over that. I can fly anything." She points at the small shuttle, "Its not much, but I can pilot her." You look across the hangar and there is a Nu-class Shuttle, fitted for heavy cargo. Its weaponry has been removed, and extra cargo capacity has been added to the underbelly of the ship. Its slow and sluggish, but it can haul rock off this rock a good distance.

Clink the link for a bigger picture
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/sta ... 1024054220
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Eilandor
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Eilandor » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:40 pm

As the door closes and locks, "That should buy us enough time to make a clean getaway." Gazing across the bay at the shuttle, "We really can't afford to be too selective at this point. Let's go!" He breaks into sprint, not wanting there to be any more conflict while trying to escape.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:10 pm

K5 lumbers forward next to Gavin. The droid simply follows his master and keeps a defensive stance.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:24 pm

To the ship, the trio race across the pad, you make it nearly to the shuttle door before those in the flight control booth notice you there. Its two Stormtroopers and the C3 protocol droid that normally handles flight control. Over the PA system you hear a buzz then, "Hey! You there! Stop!"

Navine pushes at you, "Go go go, inside!" She reaches the ships door panel and punches in a code, the door slides open, and she dives inside racing for the cockpit.

"<PA>Stop! Or we'll..." the PA cuts out, "<PA>...we will be force to take action!"

Eilandor
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Eilandor » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:54 pm

Gavin steps into the ship, "Hurry up K5, it's now or never. Close the door behind you!" He races after Navine who is now in the cockpit, "What can we do to help?"

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:31 pm

Three Day Rule on @TetNak

Are you going to be able to post at speed Tet? If not maybe we should re evaluate your status. I know you can't post at work but is that stopping you from posting from home? Since the 15th you've only posted a few lines total. Tell me realistically what we can do?
Gavin is in the ship calling to K5, who plods along slowly, "I am coming sir." He stalks up the ramp ducks and heads inside closing the ramp behind him. Gavin is up at the cockpit where Navine is warming up the engines, "We need the security field down so we can take off. Either blow it open with something or hack that system." She points at a console that you could use to try and slice into the base's systems. K5 recalls seeing some fuel barrels outside the ship in the hanger as well that might work.