Episode I: Smuggler's Moon

In the final days of the Clone Wars Dark Lord of the Sith, Palpatine issued Order 66. The clone troopers throughout the galaxy turned on the Jedi and began killing them. Darth Vader marched on the Jedi Temple and with the 501st Legion eradicated the Jedi Order.

Yet not every Jedi was caught in the purge as a small number escaped into hiding. The Inquisitorius was born, Force-sensitive agents working for the Empire to hunt down the remaining Jedi and wipe them out. For nearly twenty years the Empire has expanded without Jedi opposition, until now...
Eilandor
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Aeon Priest
User Class: Explorer

Crates and Boxes: Round 3

Post by Eilandor » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:59 pm

Gavin is reluctant to flee, but Onichi convinces him otherwise. "Indeed I can not." He turns off his lightsaber, does an about face and starts sprinting for the corridor leading north.
Move as far as I can
Number Two: "You are number six."
Number Six: "I am not a number, I am a free man!"
Number Two: "Muh ha ha ha ha!"

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

To Be Continued...

Post by Vardaen » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:32 pm

Gavin turns tail and runs, the last Merc left takes a shot at him as he flees, he puts a blaster bolt into the back of the man. It sends Gavin staggering into the corner of the hall. Nearly on his knees, Onichi darts from cover and grabs his arm, throwing it over his shoulder. The two race down the hall, limping with Gavin.

There K5 has the door open to the outside, and Vashu and Cander are already outside. Gavin escapes out the door with Onichi's help. K5 steps through the door and closes it behind him.

You have escaped the Black Sun's compound.... for now.

To Be Continued...
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring