OOC Chatter

The OOC Forum for the War for the Crown game.
ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Re: OOC Chatter

Post by ManWithDoor » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:23 pm

Knowing all the GM background information ... I kind of want him to go try too. Lol. Would certainly be a learning experience for him.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:52 pm

@RorytheRomulan - I really don't want you to waste your Social Rounds using it to identify people. You can figure out who's who easily enough. This is a fun party where people want to socialize with their friends, not Eyes Wide Shut. :P

Now, if you're trying to see if someone is disguised as someone else, spy/infiltrator-style, that's a separate question.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:33 pm

got it. I'll figure out something else.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:18 am

Done!

Zorbeltuss
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Zorbeltuss » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:23 pm

Note to self to up a level.

Also, since our characters surely must have bantered, should we add that to the IC? What would the PC's have taken notice of from the behavior of the other ones? What opinions would they form?

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:07 am

I played Emilia like she has heard of Mercutio's reputation and not much more, but made note of his restraint. Maybe he couldn't make up his mind about which woman to chase before angering Bartleby? At first I read him as a bit cynical at heart, maybe it was just the style, but I'll say Emilia noticed that his vane attitude with the servants after killing the manticore was just an act. She saw that he was top of the agenda for the Princess, so he is not all that she's heard through-and-through. If he wants to wear it like a mask, she can go in on the charade in the way she talks about him to other people, like one of the people he's fooled with said mask.

For Amelia, when she told the party to run before the fight with the Iron Lash, you may choose to notice that she was ready to die, almost embracing the end. She may open up that if pressed by people she considers trustworthy. All members of the party count.
Unrelated to that, the affect she has on people seems to be from a Cosmic trait I picked to flesh her out, The Mother. If that seems contrary to her role and path in life, that's intended. Whether or not it works as written in social combat, as per the rules of that trait, party members may feel bold and more sure of themselves when she is near.

Bala seems to be wearing his heart on his sleeve, as far as I can tell, although the last post for him was kind of cryptic. Emilia is curious to see how things will play out between him and Sepsinia, but it's totally fair if she's reading too much into Bala's interactions with her, and we can forget about it and move on if you want.

I don't see what I can latch onto for any other PCs.

Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Wanderer

Post by Othniel » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:02 am

I have to read through the last thread this weekend and catch up on what you have all been doing. I don't know what Astraea has been doing. :P

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:35 pm

*shrug* You could have Astraea either have been on the sidelines, or doing something else like scouting ahead to the Estate. Whatever you'd like for Astraea to have been doing. :D

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:10 am

Many apologies, but I am unable currently to run games as a GM. So I am closing down War for the Crown. I very much appreciate all the time and roleplay that went into your characters.