Konnichiwa!

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
Sasori
Level 2
Level 2

Konnichiwa!

Post by Sasori » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:29 pm

Hello everyone!

I stumbled over the link at a facebook group and now here I am.
Hope to be able to join a L5R 4th Edition game. I really miss the setting, since in my regular groups we only play D&D, SWADE, or other systems which are not asian related.
I have fund with those too, but I am really missing playing a Samurai and all the related drama. ^^

If you wanna know more about me, just ask. ^^

Yours

Nicole/Sasori/Snow
“The wind moves with such subtlety, you do not even notice your own breathing. Be aware. Only a fool knows the wind is empty.” Tao of Shinsei

Orvost
Level 9
Level 9
User Class: Inquisitor

Konnichiwa!

Post by Orvost » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:34 pm

Greetings.
We have one L5R game going right now. I'm sure Vardean will be along shortly to say hi and perhaps invite you to join.

Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Wanderer

Konnichiwa!

Post by Othniel » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:06 pm

Hello!

Graven
Level 4
Level 4
User Class: Rigger

Konnichiwa!

Post by Graven » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:24 pm

*waves*
Hi
Fantasy is the exercise bike of the mind. It might not take you anywhere, but it tones up the muscles that can. Of course, I might be wrong.
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I will always return
- Shinjo
Formerly Phlale

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Konnichiwa!

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:36 am

Well V and myself intro-ed ourselves in your Posts in the 4th Ed game openings Forum earlier. As we only have the 1 L5R game, and you weren't interested in mine, perhaps you could look through the other Games on here and PM a GM you're wanting to get into their Game?
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."